Discotizer is back with a fresh blend of Funky and Soulful House. This set perfectly combines the groovy and uplifting sound with the soulful and deeper saxophonic House sound.
First we start with a song i really like, it's Steve Mac's Remix of a great up-tempo R'n'B Song (see original video here).
Shik Stylko presents a nice meshup with Tyree Coopers "Groove You Out Tonight" and Flyingmice show us a very good remix of Knee Deep's "Nightbirds".
I have to feature that great song from Anthony Romeno once again, this time it's the wonderful Sax Mix. It's followed by DJ Meme Orchestra's cover of Chaka Khan's "Any Love", which i presented you some weeks ago.
Enjoy the mix, here is the tracklist:
1. The Last Days Of Disco - What Does It Mean To U (Steve Mac Remix)
2. M.O.D. - Funky Drive (Fabio Bacchini Mix)
3. Kiko Navarro - Leave Something Here (DJ Fudge Remix)
4. Chick 2000 - Love Tonight (Knee Deep Mix)
5. Toni Granello feat. Linda Lee Hopkins - Lift Him Up (Muthafunkaz Praise Party Mix)
6. Shik Stylko feat. Tyree Cooper - Groove You Out Tonight (Dubai Sessions Edit)
7. Souldeep Collective - Fire In My Soul (Johnny Fiasco's Flame On! Remix)
8. Flyingmice feat. Ella - Nakts Putni (Night Birds Mix)
9. Anthony Romeno feat. Jaze Knight - My Home (The Sax Mix)
10. Warren Clarke feat. Shena - Lifting (Mark Grant Remix)
11. DJ Meme Orchestra feat. Rachel Claudio - Any Love (DJ Meme Original Club Mix)
12. Mark Grant feat. Russoul - Guessin' Again (Original Soul Pass Vocal)
13. Miguel Migs - So Far (Josh Heath's Funky Hat Remix)
14. Groove Junkies feat. Robert Max - Get Deep Go Undaground (GJ's Afro Roots Dub)
Length: 76:40 Min. @ 125 bpm
Download Mix @ Mediafire or Megaupload
I'd appreciate if you come back after downloading and leave a (short) comment about the mix :-)
Please support the artists and buy the tracks if you like them.
Recommended sites for House Music are Traxsource and Beatport.
Really loved the mix.
Keep up the good work!
That 2nd track, M.O.D. - Funky Drive (Fabio Bacchini Mix), is awesome...BTW, cool mix! Keep on!
Bye & regards,
Post a Comment