Calm down, I'm not assuming that you're pirates or involved in something illegal. But what I'm saying is that this is your opportunity to tell the world what you're really thinking about digital piracy.
Please take the German suvery or English survey - or just drop an e-mail with your feedback. If you like to contribute by e-mail just answer the following questions as honest as you can (english or german):
- What do you think motivates people to offer digital content for download?
- From disputable origin (e.g., releases of warez groups)
- Unauthorized (e.g. bought, but copy-protected because of intellectual property)
- For the mass (e.g. via file sharing)
- What do you think are the attitudes behind these actions?
- Where do you come from (Continent / State City or rural area) and how old are you?
PS: Your IP won't be tracked (use hidemyass.com if you want to be sure).